am sure you have all heard the buzz lately over Coconut Oil, but it is with
good reason. This stuff works so well
for so many things, that it needs to be a staple in your home and in your beauty
Coconut Oil contains "good" fats, and is so good for your entire body....both inside and out. Every day I come across more and more great ideas for using coconut oil, and today I'll start out sharing a few tips with you.
Some uses for coconut oil include:
As a super hair conditioner, apply to the ends of your dry hair.Leave on to soak in, and then shampoo out
- It's great for massaging into your cuticles and nails to help strengthen them.
- Using as a makeup remover
- Rubbing into your elbow and feet, or any overly dry skin
- Using it to help remove gum that is stuck in hair.
- Applying a thin layer around your eyes to moisturize, thus helping to reduce wrinkles.
- As a lip moisturizer
- Try mixing coconut oil and baking soda for toothpaste
- As a massage oil
- Try using in place of shaving cream for your legs, and after shaving to help soothe
Watch future posts for more great ideas